You make to-do lists because you like being organised or because you don’t trust your memory with all the tasks at hand.
Your regular to-dos could be a boring, dreary list of tasks ranging from professional to-do items to household chores.
While it’s a great thing to organise and prioritise tasks, we strongly believe spicing up your to-do list is equally important in today’s age.
We’re mostly driven to hustle and work hard towards our goals and are surrounded by too much noise when it comes to our “me time”.
There are suggestions all over the internet on what to watch, what to read, where to go.
It might seem like you don’t have enough time to browse through all options.
Take Netflix, for example. It offers a plethora of options for you to “chill” but do you catch yourself spending more time deciding on what to watch than actually watching something?
We solve such problems for you. Over the last few years, we’ve spent time curating the perfect suggestions for you from Twitter by cutting through all the noise.
One of our favourite to-do list apps is ToDoist. Here’s what they have to say:
We strongly agree with them. We’ve divided our curation into 9 different categories, namely:
1. Active: Here you’ll find tips and tricks for your physical, mental and emotional well-being. Meditation, workouts, chicken soup for the soul – we serve it all.
2. Explore: Find out the chic, the lesser known, the must try places around the world curated from social media.
3. Fashion: After going through a plethora of ideas on social, we bring to you clothes, accessories and home decor ideas you must try.
4. Foodie: Make your drools come true with authentic recipes and new eateries/food brands we think will leave you wanting for more.
5. Learn: Coding, design, music, marketing, entrepreneurship and many more- find the right tools, tricks, tips and sources to develop a new skill.
6. Maker: Get your dose of inspiration from the best makers around the world to create something new, from scratch.
7. Play: Discover videos, music, movies, documentaries and games you should not be missing out on.
8. Read: We handpick the best books, reading material and some of the best podcasts across different genres from social to satiate your appetite for quality content.
9. Social: The more, the merrier- explore different activities, games and events you can try out with your friends and family.
If you sign up for our newsletter (bottom of this page), we’ll send you 3-5 new ideas/things to try and explore every day. If any of those ideas interest you, click through to our post with a short, crisp gist of why it’s cool to try it out and add it to your to-do list.
We’ve also made adding to-do items very easy for you.
Just click on Add To Do and select your choice of app, we autofill the task in your to-do app with relevant information.
We promise you’ll love it!
We curate authentic and awesome content. Sign up for our newsletter for your daily dose of inspiration !