Managing personal finance is a skill one must start honing at the start of one’s career.
Not fun, but these hacks are sure to help you in the long term:
1. Suppress your ego and try to live below your means- Savings are important for more productive use tomorrow
2. Have a partner you can see eye-to-eye on spending- Having one saver and one spender is one of the leading causes of divorce.
3. Avoid debts – No one gets out of debt faster than the person who avoided it in the first place
4. Make use of low-status, high-efficiency services – public libraries for instance
5. Identify when promises of abnormal gains without abnormal sacrifice are offered
6. Pick a career that may not be your passion but pays you well enough
Credits: Collaborative Fund on Twitter
THIS MONTH: Suppress your ego, avoid debts, use high efficiency services and reassess your personal finance.
Fast.ai provides free and ad-free online courses on deep…
To quote Paul Graham “The most valuable insights are both…
Disclaimer: This needs some knowledge of coding. If you…
We curate authentic and awesome content. Sign up for our newsletter for your daily dose of inspiration !