Managing personal finance is a skill one must start honing at the start of one’s career.
Not fun, but these hacks are sure to help you in the long term:
1. Suppress your ego and try to live below your means- Savings are important for more productive use tomorrow
2. Have a partner you can see eye-to-eye on spending- Having one saver and one spender is one of the leading causes of divorce.
3. Avoid debts – No one gets out of debt faster than the person who avoided it in the first place
4. Make use of low-status, high-efficiency services – public libraries for instance
5. Identify when promises of abnormal gains without abnormal sacrifice are offered
6. Pick a career that may not be your passion but pays you well enough
Credits: Collaborative Fund on Twitter
THIS MONTH: Suppress your ego, avoid debts, use high efficiency services and reassess your personal finance.
We curate authentic and awesome content. Sign up for our newsletter for your daily dose of inspiration !