Morgan Housel is a partner at The Collaborative Fund and a former columnist at The Motley Fool and The Wall Street Journal.
He recently shared a list of ideas that changed his life.
Coming from a highly accomplished individual, we think they’re worth exploring. A gist:
– Everyone belongs to a tribe that dictates their thinking. Be wary of yours.
– Everything is history repeats itself. The scenes might change, the outcomes don’t.
– There’s enough to learn about your field from other fields. Adopt a multi-disciplinary approach.
– People that thrive on self-interest will always find ways to justify their acts.
– Do not under appreciate room for error.
– Learn faster than your competition, wait longer than them, be willing to fail more
– Your personal experiences make up around 80% of how you think the world works
A detailed explanation of each idea can be found on his blog here.
Credits: Morgan Housel on Twitter
TO DO: Read Morgan’s article on ideas that changed his life.
We curate authentic and awesome content. Sign up for our newsletter for your daily dose of inspiration !