You may not have time to cook your own meals every day, but this quick and easy fruit and nut mix is the perfect snack you can prep on a Sunday.
Satiate your appetite with it throughout the week, in 8 easy steps.
– Take roughly a spoon or two each of coconut oil, maple syrup and honey in a pot and bubble till slightly thickened.
– Combine 2 handfuls of buckwheat and a little of the caramel.
– Spread the mix on a pan and bake at 150 degrees for 15 mins.
– Combine a handful each of raw almonds, raw cashews, chopped brazil nuts, raw sunflower seeds, coconut chips, pumpkin seeds, cacao nibs and cranberries into a large bowl along with the remaining caramel mixture.
– Spread on a pan and bake at 150 degrees for 10 minutes.
– Break apart the baked buckwheat.
– Combine the buckwheat and some goji berries into the other baked mixture.
– Relish the snack every day.
Credits: Jumprope on Twitter
TO DO: Make fruit and nut mixture on Sunday
We curate authentic and awesome content. Sign up for our newsletter for your daily dose of inspiration !